Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Things I never considered 6 months ago



I have posted this on several other blogs over the past few days, so I guess I need to post it here too.


Things I never considered 6 months ago:
            
            I would stop watching Megyn Kelley or Fox News
            
            I would get my political news from Lou Dobbs and guy named Sundance
            
            I would vote for a building developer for president
            
            That 30k people would go to a rally to watch a politician with a comb-over
            
            That the presidential front runner would be hated by the Left and Right
            
            That I would love so many people being pissed off

             That establishment Republicans are the problem, not the solution
            
            That I would once again have hope for America

No comments: