Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

On Abortion--The Dumbplumber's View

The Dumbplumber on Abortion
Here is the straight skinny on the abortion issue:
Liberals say, they want abortion to be legal, because it is the woman’s right.
Conservatives say they want abortion to be illegal because it is murder.
Liberal do NOT say they want abortion to be legal, because they want the taxpayers to pay for it, when the woman can’t.
Conservatives do NOT say, they want abortion made illegal, because they don’t want to pay for it.
I’m of the group that says, I don’t care if it is legal or illegal. I believe that a woman must live with herself, when she has an abortion. I just don’t want my money to pay for it, especially when some Hobags have abortions as a birth control method. Period.

No comments: