Search This Blog

Monday, September 05, 2011

Running Mouths

Seems that Jimmy Hoffa Jr. has declared war on Conservatives and the Tea Party. Guess that’s what you do when you can’t do anything else. Memo to Jr.: Don’t look now but you’re part of the problem, not the answer.

Hey Jr., when you say something worth listening to, let me know. Meanwhile, if you think 12% of working America is going to take over the other well armed 88%, then you’re more nuts than you sound. Go ahead, you get the first shot, but remember to never write a check your ass can't cover.

No comments: