Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dear Mrs. Palin

To Sarah Palin, Wasilla, Alaska

Dear Mrs. Palin,

I have admired you since September of 2008.

I supported your campaign with donations.

I believe you were the right candidate for this Country.

I supported your PAC when you were thinking of running for president.

I was devastated when you decided not to run, even though I knew it would be a meat grinder for you and your family.

I suspect, to this day, that you are the ONLY person that could accomplish what is necessary to save this Country.

I read your recent article in the Wall Street Journal, which confirms all my suspicions.

However, if you’re not a candidate, you’re just whistling in the dark.

Either you run as a third party Conservative candidate, with all the Tea Party and Conservative members of Congress backing you, which would ignite middle America and the Conservative base, or go back to Wasilla, shut up, and watch the meltdown. Because you know, I know and America knows that there is no candidate running today that would do what you would have done.

And absent that candidate, this is the end of America as I have known it for 62 years.

Without you, We are so screwed.

Dumbplumber

No comments: