Who hasn’t heard of stories about:
- Dead people voting,
- Counties that had more votes than people,
- Illegal aliens voting,
- People registered to vote in more than one state,
- People bragging about voting more than once,
- College students registered to vote at home and at college,
- Unions strong arming members to vote a certain way,
- And buses taking voters to multiple polling stations?
In fact, at least one vote recount (Michigan) could not be conducted because the vote counts did not reflect actual voting counted. Yeah, try to make sense of that.
Also, California issued 397k driver’s licenses to illegal aliens, in 2015, while 12 other states also offer driver’s licenses, most of which are “blue” states.
Liberals, and some Republicans, shout that there is NO evidence of voter fraud. Well, how much evidence does on need to convict a murderer. Far less that what is at hand.
And since our vote is “secret” it makes it very difficult to detect vote fraudsters. However, all the results, especially in blue states, tells a much different story.
Ironically, Mexico has voter I.D. requirements for every voting Mexican. So, why is it racist here?
No, Donald Trump did not make this up.
It doesn’t take a village to raise a kid, but it does take village idiots to vote for president---two or more times.