Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Poor Lonesome Little Rich Girl



All Alone Am I ..Hillary has the sads.
 
Well, here we are.  Feeling all butt-hurt about Hillary eating all alone.  By herself, texting Huma to see what she is doing. The poor misbegotten, wronged and woeful Mrs. Clinton pouring her heart out to a supporter. 
 
Oh God.  Let lightning strike me dead.  You’ve got to be shitting me.  Right!!!!!

There are at least three Secret Service people nearby at all times.  Of course there is the person taking the “spontaneous” photo and the usual hangers-on that Clinton cannot function without.  Oh and did I mention the doctor that must accompany her at all times, in case she has a seizure.

Alone is when there is no one else there.  This is hardly alone.  This is a staged scene, where she is trying to engender sympathy.  

Alone....I don't think that word means what you think it does.

January 20, cannot come soon enough and 2020 cannot be far enough away.

No comments: