Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Speaking My Piece

This was supposed to be a 'Speak Your Piece' article to be posted in the Record Searchlight.  But forces more concerned with procedure than principle intervened. 

Bye all accounts, it was a bad day at Black Rock for the Shasta LAFCO board of directors in general and LAFCO Executive Officer (EO), Amy Mickelson in particular at last Thursday’s, Sept. 6 meeting in Anderson. About the last congenial moment was when everyone stood for the Pledge of Allegiance. After that, it was all downhill.

The group of commenters were from several different districts and areas of the County, but their complaints to the LAFCO board were the same, “stop wasting our time and money and do your job“.

IT IS HERE THAT MY POST AND ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE TO THE FRCSD ENDS.  Forces at play, that are used to manipulating resources at their will, can get someone else to prance around like a show pig at the County Fair.

Apparently now, they are suffering from a delusion that if you attach your lips to the enemy’s ass, you will get back your unicorn, your document approvals and all the tens of thousands you have pissed away.  Yeah, good luck with that.

On the bright side, I have divorced my self from any further involvement with the FRCSD, conversations about the CSD or debating the credibility of Shasta LAFCO.  It is a very liberating feeling.

I am done with all of them.  I cannot recover the time I wasted, squandered and pissed away supporting the FRCSD, but I can redirect my energies to my home, old trucks and business.

Good Luck Suckers


Dumbplumber

No comments: